Screen Studies is a dynamic digital platform which offers students and academics integrated and diverse content to support moving image studies. For a full description of the contents and features, read more about Screen Studies.
Watch the Screen Studies trailer.
How to Subscribe
Screen Studies is available by annual subscription or perpetual access to institutions, including universities, colleges, schools and public libraries. Please contact us directly to get information on pricing or to arrange a 30-day free trial at your institution:
For other queries and feedback, please contact us
Sign up to the Screen Studies newsletter.
Visit our Administration Portal
(user name and password required) to:
- Download COUNTER 4 usage statistics
- Check details of all your subscribed products from Bloomsbury
- Add or change details of your OpenURL resolver and Shibboleth credentials
- Add your institution's logo to the footer of Bloomsbury resources you subscribe to
- Edit your contact details
Please note that there is one COUNTER 4 report available:
- PR1: lists total searches, result clicks, and record views across the platform by month
If you have lost or forgotten the administrator username and password for your institution, please contact us.